tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Siraj Haider <si...@algomod.com>
Subject Thread Pool
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 18:00:36 GMT
I am using tomcat version:5.5.20 java version:1.6.0-b105 os version:
intel solaris 5.10
scenario is: my java program call a servlet which return to my java
program using sendData and then goes into a loop to perform other
functions.  Now after i get the control back in my java program i try to
call another servlet on the same tomcat, but it waits until the previous
servlet call (which was in a loop to perform other functions) is done.
I have these settings in my servler.xml for thread pooling:
maxThreads="1000" minSpareThreads="100" maxSpareThreads="200"
acceptCount="500".  Can somebody please how to fix this problem ?

This electronic mail message and any attachments may contain information which is privileged,
sensitive and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. The information is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named as the addressee above. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
(electronic or otherwise) or forwarding of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, the
contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify us by telephone, facsimile, or e-mail as noted above
to arrange for the return of any electronic mail or attachments. Thank You.