tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Diego Rodríguez Martín <drodrig...@altiria.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6 classloader leak in Commons Pool
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:29:47 GMT
Hi,

    Is there any way to fix this leak downgrading the version of commons
pool. I have a production enviroment where we have a lot of
deploy/undeploy and with this leak we have to stop/start Tomcat very
often. Is there a possibility of replacing tomcat-dbcp.jar with the
older individual jars? It will work or you have used new functionalities
of these packages?

    Thanks

    Diego

Rémy Maucherat escribió:
> On 6/8/07, Diego Rodríguez Martín <drodriguez@altiria.com> wrote:
>> It affects version 1.3 of commons pool. In tomcat 6, commons pool is
>> embbeded in /tomcat-dbcp.jar/, and the docs don't say with version of
>> commons is inside.
>
> It's that version. A new commons-pool version will be integrated when
> it's available.
>
> Rémy

Diego Rodríguez Martín (drodriguez@altiria.com)
ALTIRIA TIC - Servicios SMS - Desarrollo Web
Tel. +34 913311198 - Fax +34 913310087 - Móvil +34 610299750
www.altiria.com