tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Omar Eljumaily <om...@omnicode.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Hogging CPU
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 18:40:10 GMT
John,
    I'm using 5.5.17.  I'm actually not using it right now for the
15,000 visits per day site, though.  I just develop these things and
usually kick my clients off my server when their bandwidth gets too high.

    I remember lots of problems with 5.0 including race conditions like
you've mentioned.

    I'm in the process of moving to 6.0, but am very cautious because
5.5 is so reliable.

Omar