tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <delbd+jaka...@oma.be>
Subject Re: Track down which app has memory leak.
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 09:41:34 GMT
Add this (java 1.5) to your CATALINA_OPTS
-agentlib:hprof=heap=dump

>From doc:

This option causes the greatest amount of memory to be used because it
stores details on every object allocated, it can also impact the
application performance due to the data gathering (stack traces) on
object allocation and garbage collection.

See
http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/Programming/HPROF.html

En l'instant précis du 04/06/07 11:27, Jacob Rhoden s'exprimait en ces
termes: