tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Tchijov <and...@tchijov.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to introduce new authentication method without modifying tomcat?
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 20:58:53 GMT
I do appreciate that Realm "in general" should not be concern with
Request/Response.  One of previous replies to my original question
suggested that I should look into JAASRealm for the solution to my
problem (which does require access to Request/Response). I was just
commenting that I can not see how JAASRealm (or any Realm for that
matter) can help me

Andrei