tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Guofeng Zhang" <guof...@radvision.com>
Subject How to customize the context paths for several web application.
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 10:41:02 GMT
Hi,

We have four web applications that deployed on Tomcat 6.0 at the same
time. Some special customers want to use special context paths to access
them, so I think the easiest way is to use context.xml to define the
context paths.

I do not know how to do it? Can you kindly give me a sample? Thanks

As I know, the context.xml is placed in $CATALINA_HOME/conf/context.xml.
This way we can only define one context path.

Thanks for your help!

Guofeng