tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Leon Rosenberg" <rosenberg.l...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Hogging CPU
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 16:17:14 GMT
which tomcat version exactly?
tomcat 5.0.19 - 5.0.30 had a weird bug with session synchronization,
if you have one of those versions try kill -QUIT tomcat (not sure how
to perform the same under windows, maybe with jmap).
and check the threaddump. One of your thread is consuming CPU, maybe
in an infinite (or very long) loop, find out which one this is.

Btw, does the 100% cpu goes down or do you have to restart the tomcat?

regards
Leon