tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Victor Huang" <vict...@gameworkz.com>
Subject RE: Can Tomcat access JSP pages out of tomcat folder?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 20:44:58 GMT
Hi Chuck,

I'm able to call jsps out of Tomcat following the instruction given. Thanks!

However, I now have another problem - see I have set two Contexts in tomcat
called: Context1, Context2. I even setup crossContext to "true"

<Context path="/" docBase="C:/www/myapp" crossContext="true"/>

<Context path="/bs" docBase="C:/shared-jsp/component" crossContext="true"/>

Test1.jsp and Test3.jsp is under Context1

Test2.jsp is under Context2

Test2.jsp and Test3.jsp are included in Test1.jsp

Here is the snippet of test1.jsp:

<jsp:include page="/bs/components/test2.jsp">
<jsp:param name="successpage" value="sucess.jsp" />
<jsp:param name="errorpage" value="error.jsp" />
<jsp:param name="submitbutton" value="images/button_index_submit.gif" />

</jsp:include>
		<jsp:include page="inc/test3.jsp" flush="true" />

For some reason, the jsp:include for test2.jsp doesn't work but test3.jsp
works. I suspect that it doesn't allow cross-context access so I set it to
"true" but still not working.

Any/all comments, help are appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

/Victor