tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andrea Sacco" <>
Subject How to load a static class on Tomcat startup
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 19:32:37 GMT
Hello everybody,
I want to know how I can configure Tomcat to load my Singleton class on his
startup routine? This class implement a cache that I want to stay in memory
until Tomcat is shutted down.

I've read about context but it seem to load the class only on a particular

I want the class to be loaded with Tomcat, without any request is made.

Thanks to all

p.s.:I've also posted this message in the dev list and I'm sorry of the

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: