tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dwight Farris <dfar...@email.arizona.edu>
Subject Arithmetic Exception
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 15:43:29 GMT
Hello Everyone,
I am receiving what I interpret as a 'divide by zero' error -

StandardWrapperValve[action]: Servlet.service() for servlet action
threw exception
java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
         at edu.uc.cohorts.util.Util.calcCohortAllotment(Util.java:123)
         at
edu.uc.cohorts.util.CohortAssignmentDB.AssignCohort(CohortAssignmentDB.java:720)

The class code for the string calcCohortAllotment  is below -

string = calcCohortAllotment
string = (Ljava/lang/Integer;)Ljava/lang/String;
name = calcCohortAllotment, descriptor=(Ljava/lang/integer;)Ljava/lang/String;
class = edu/uc/cohorts/util/Util; name=calcCohortAllotment,
descriptor=(Ljava/lang/integer;)Ljava/lang/String;
string = ok

Any assistance is greatly appreciated,
Dwight