tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Katilie, John" <John.Kati...@softwareagusa.com>
Subject Tomcat and Webdav - [Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 20:14:24 GMT
All, I'm not sure if I should post this question to the Tomcat or
Commons List server so please let me know if posting it to Tomcat is
Incorrect.

Anyways, I am running Tomcat 5.5.23 and a Standalone Java application
using Common HttpClient to access Webdav resources under Tomcat. When I
updated the client side commons-HttpClient.jar from 2.0 to 3.x I get an
error under Tomcat indicating: [Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of
file.

This message occurs even though everything seems to work. It occurs on
my 1st webdavResource instantiation:

httpURL        = new HttpURL(uri);
webdavResource = new WebdavResource(httpURL);

and it seems to occur on each WebdavResource.setPath() request..

Any and all comments are appreciated.

Regards, John Katilie