tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ibozo <iboz...@ku.edu.tr>
Subject Tomcat session varibale
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 21:53:39 GMT

Hello all,
   I have created a file of servlet pages that publish those pages in Tomcat
6. I have a log in page, programmed by servlet and also another page that
activates the application acording to the given parameters by serching
webserver. I should use the taken variable on the log in page in another
servlet page. I tried to create a session variable and use it inside the
other web servlet. However I am unable to suceed... Can you help me as soon
as possible..
Best,
ilker