tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Harper" <rob...@iat-cti.com>
Subject RE: How can i configure tomcat to avoid threads error in tomcat
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 13:40:32 GMT

is virus free. No responsibility is accepted by IAT for any loss or damage
in the event that such a virus or defect exists.

-----Original Message-----
From: Prashant Thakkar [mailto:prashantnt@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 7:25 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: How can i configure tomcat to avoid threads error in tomcat

Hi All,

I am frequently getting this error in tomcat which stops my tomcat service.
Pl help me its urgent and costing my service as well:

I am getting bellow error in my catalina logs:
Jun 19, 2007 5:55:44 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool logFull
SEVERE: All threads (250) are currently busy, waiting. Increase maxThreads
(250) or check the servlet status
Thanks in advance
- Prashant Thakkar