tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Márton Szabolcs <m...@freemail.hu>
Subject tomcat comet, not working...
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 10:02:08 GMT

Hi!

Ive been trying to use tomcat comet for about a week, but i have no success.

I have tomcat 6.0.13, with windows xp. I install the tomcat, change the server.xml connector
tag to NIO connector type. Test the chat example, and another example (push a date to the
client every x sec.)

But its seems that comet is not working.
If i implement the servlet service method, it is runned. And its run like a normal servlet
(I implement the CometProcessor, and i have the event method!!)
If i no implement the service method, my browser says "this url.. cannot acces... GET methdod)
or something like this.
So it is never get processed like a comet request.

What else do i need?
what is wrong?

i tryed without js client. When i call servlet, it will not close the connection, just keep.
so its should work.

I search google all around the world, nothing found, not even a working example.

Please help me...

thanks
Szabi

35% kedvezmény a Partvonal Kiadó köteteire - hogy minden olvasó kézhez kapja a maga könyvét.
http://ad.adverticum.net/b/cl,1,6022,172067,232579/click.prm