tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Zdeněk Vráblík" <zde...@vrablik.org>
Subject Re: JDBC resource with custom connection pool factory
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 09:46:12 GMT
HI ROOKIE,

I probably didn't understand the question properly.

I have configured datasource with OracleDatasourceFactory and I have
expected that
DataSource.getConnection return OracleConnection and when I close this
connection it will return this connection to the pool instead of close
this connection.

Is this right?

Thanks.

Regards,
Zdenek

On 5/30/07, ROOKIE <vinodv26@yahoo.com> wrote:
> To execute custom code while getting a connection u can extend the connection factory
and mention that class as the factory for ur resource, I dont think we close connections using
the factory, so maybe u can write a wrapper around Connection.close() method.