tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Zdeněk Vráblík" <zde...@vrablik.org>
Subject Re: JDBC resource with custom connection pool factory
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 08:11:54 GMT
Hi,

I use this Resource:

<Resource name="RESOURCE_NAME"
          auth="Container"
          type="oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource"
          factory="oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSourceFactory"
          user="ORACLEUSER"
          password="ORACLEPASS"
          driverClassName="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
          url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@192.168.100.99:1521:orcl"
          maxActive="20" maxIdle="10" maxwait="-1"/>

There is OracleDataSourceFactory in ojdbc14.jar.

Regards,
Zdenek