tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Zdeněk Vráblík" <zde...@vrablik.org>
Subject Re: ant deployment
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 13:58:23 GMT
Hi,
thanks for reply.

It didn't help.

I have Windows XP and ANT 1.6.5.
I have changed directory separators from \ to /, but the error is same.

Do I have to setup anything in Tomcat configuration to be able to
deploy into subdirectory in webapps directory?

This works fine:

 <target name="deploy2" description="Deploy web application from
existing war file">
   <deploy url="http://localhost:8080/manager" username="tomcat"
password="tomcat"
           path="/main" war="./myApp.war" update="true" />
 </target>

Regards,
Zdenek