tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "baran topal" <jazziiil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomcat starts and immediately stops...why????
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 02:42:59 GMT
i use 2100 in my senior project presentation as port...8080 for oracle
XE...no problem occured for 5 months but now...i can't...and no error
messages i have...he starts and then stops..in fact the starting bar fills
upto half then diseappears...thank god while my senior project he didn't
fail me...:) but for user manual for my program i need him revive...i know
catalina but which file exactly i must control for log?