tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Arturo Martinez" <ampa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2 apache with mod_jk and only one Jboss
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 11:59:25 GMT
Thanks

The problems are that the apache can not redirect to the jboss sometimes.
When I try to connect to one apache the other seems that stop working. After
sometime they start working again without doing nothing.

Where do I configure the number of connections?
How do I have to configure Jboss
jboss-4.0.4.GA\server\default\deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar\server.xml   ?

I only have both apache workers.properties like this:

worker.list=loadbalancer,status

# Define Node1
# modify the host as your host IP or DNS name.
#worker.node1.port=8009
#worker.node1.host=172.30.112.108
#worker.node1.type=ajp13
#worker.node1.lbfactor=1
# worker.node1.connection_pool_size=10 (1)

# Define Node2
# modify the host as your host IP or DNS name.
worker.node2.port=8009
worker.node2.host= 172.30.112.109
worker.node2.type=ajp13
worker.node2.lbfactor=1
# worker.node1.connection_pool_size=10 (1)

# Load-balancing behaviour
worker.loadbalancer.type=lb
#worker.loadbalancer.balance_workers=node1,node2
worker.loadbalancer.balance_workers=node2

# Status worker for managing load balancer
worker.status.type=status

Thanks