tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Roger Roger" <rxt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6 + SSL
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 09:57:01 GMT
Thanks Srinivas. I did that, then restarted Tomcat, then if I open
https://127.0.0.1:8443/ or https://localhost:8443/ nothing happens. I get an
error after a long time (more than a minute). Running netstat I see port
8443 is "established". If I try to open a page on a non-existent port, I get
an error quickly, after a few seconds. So it seems something is happening.
And I got it working on 5.5. Stopping the firewall doesn't help. I opened
port 8443.

R.