tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Praveen Kumar" <pdomm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to monitor Tomcat Server.
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 09:33:12 GMT
Hi Neil,

Thanks for response.

It seems this is also one type of  tool. Here  again we have some problem
ie  we  should  monitor this tool too right  ?

So  instead installing new  tool to  monitor  tomcat server , is there any
feature   that apache group provides  to  inform tomcat server status ?

Any  help in this regard  ?

Thanks
Praveen.