tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <Henrik.Nyb...@hm.com>
Subject Tomcat thread dump: unable to open the event mutex
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 13:51:12 GMT
Hello,
I have installed the latest Tomcat (6.0.13) right out of the box (using
the Windows Installer) on a Windows 2003 server. I deploy a web app and
everything works perfectly fine. I have done essentially no
configuration other than deploying the web app. However, when I right
click on the Tomcat service system tray icon and select menu "Thread
Dump" I get a windows message box saying: "The system can not find the
file specified. Unable to open the Event Mutex".

My question is: what configuration needs to be done to get the Thread
Dump feature working in a Tomcat installed with Windows Installer?

Best regards,

Henrik Nyberg

H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB, Publikt Bolag (Publ), Org.nr: 556042-7220, Registered Office
Stockholm, Sweden

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and protected
from disclosure. Any unauthorized use, printing, copying, disclosure or dissemination of this
communication may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. If you think that you have
received this e-mail message in error, please reply to the sender and delete this message
from your computer.