tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Edelstein, David" <Dedelst...@AKF-ENG.com>
Subject Log files when running Tomcat 5.5 as a service in Windows 2000 Server.
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 18:30:02 GMT
I've had Tomcat 5.5 running as a service in Windows 2000 with the 'Log
on as:' set to 'Local System account' under properties in the Apache
Tomcat service.

However, we had to change this to 'Log On' as administrator so that
Tomcat can access network resources, etc. This is all configured in the
'Log On' tab of the service in the services menu of 'administrator
tools' of 'control panel'.

Since doing this I can not find the log files anywhere, nothing is being
generated under Tomcat 5.5/logs in the local directory 'c:/'

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-David Edelstein