tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Thirumalai, Vijayakumar [Dexterity]" <vijayakuma...@dexterity.in>
Subject Problem with web hosting for project implemented using springs frame work
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 09:06:58 GMT
Hi,

We are facing problem with web hosting.

It is not identifying springs mapping conversion

While hosting we need any separate configuration file for spring
framework?

What folder structure we have to follow commonly?

Thanks & Regards,
Vijayakumar.T

Programmer , Dexterity Business Analysts | www.dexterity.in
<BLOCKED::BLOCKED::http://www.dexterity.in/>  Off  : +91 44 4229 0000
|Extn:1228

Caution -Disclaimer
-------------------
The information contained in the electronic message and any
attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use
of the addressee(s)and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not intended recipient, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message
and any attachments. Computer viruses can be transmitted via
email. The recipient advised to check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. Dexterity has taken
responsible protection to prevent this risk and accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by
this mail.