tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat5 on Mac OS X, problem with book or installation?
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 16:33:12 GMT
apologies for he late reply but I wanted to ask if the servlet-name and
servlet-mapping
and welcome-file-list from web.xml for entry jspbook have been entered

here is an example that may help (sub in jspbook)
 <servlet>
      <servlet-name>jspbook</servlet-name>
      <servlet-class>package.jspbook</servlet-class>
      <init-param>
         <param-value>jspbook.properties</param-value>
      </init-param>
 </servlet>
<servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>jspbook</servlet-name>