tomcat-users mailing list archives

From mélanie langlois <melan...@hotmail.fr>
Subject Re: nullpointerexception with standard manager
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 02:27:55 GMT

Hi,
Thank you for your explanation.

Actually, we don't need this feature in our application, so i want to
disable the persistence of session. However, we are running tomcat 5.0.28
and for several reasons, we don't want to upgrade for now. Is it possible to
disable this in 5.0.28 ? I saw only explanation for doing this on tomcat
5.5.x by modifying context.xml ..

Thanks,

Mélanie