tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Milanez, Marcus" <>
Subject RES: JK connector issue - Can't get JKStatus working with IIS 6.0
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 20:01:26 GMT

Hi Jean,

I could succesfully integrate IIS 6 with Tomcat (also 6), and you really need an extra step
to het it done:

Note that in IIS 6, there is a new item named 'Web Service Extension'. Right click on it and
then 'Add new Web Service Extension' . Name it jakarta and point it to your isapi_redirect.dll

Doing that should solve your problem... Just let us know if it worked!

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Jean-Francois Beaulac []
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 11 de maio de 2007 14:49
Assunto: JK connector issue - Can't get JKStatus working with IIS 6.0

I'm currently trying to get the JKStatus to work with the apache JK connector and IIS6.0.

Is there some special configuration I have to do in IIS to get it working?

The ajp13 connector works fine but I can't get the JKStatus page. It returns me a Tomcat 404
Http error, which is weird since from my understanding Tomcat should not be involved at all
with the JKStatus.

Here are my files:

This is my file

# This file provides minimal jk configuration properties needed to

# connect to Tomcat.

# The workers that jk should create and work with

# Defining a worker named ajp13w and of type ajp13

# Note that the name and the type do not have to match.

# Defining a load balancer

# Define status worker

This is my

# - IIS

# This file provides sample mappings for example wlb

# worker defined in

# The general syntax for this file is:

# [URL]=[Worker name]

# Mount jkstatus to /jkmanager

# For production servers you will need to

# secure the access to the /jkmanager url

Thank you

Jean-Francois Beaulac

Jean-Francois Beaulac - VP Technologies

+1 514.598 0406

Beetext -  <>

Project Efficiency Solutions

Check out our newsletter, The Hive -

Lisez notre communiqué mensuel, La ruche - <>

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message