tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Log files when running Tomcat 5.5 as a service in Windows 2000 Server.
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 18:38:41 GMT
> From: Edelstein, David [mailto:Dedelstein@AKF-ENG.com]
> Subject: Log files when running Tomcat 5.5 as a service in
> Windows 2000 Server.
>
> Since doing this I can not find the log files anywhere,
> nothing is being generated under Tomcat 5.5/logs in the
> local directory 'c:/'

Just a guess, with no data to back it up:

Browse through the "C:\Documents and Settings" subdirectory for the
admin userid that Tomcat is now running with.  These files and
directories may be marked as system and/or hidden, so be sure whatever
tool you're using is set to display those.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.