tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Handling SSL Client Auth abort
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 13:14:59 GMT
> From: Subscriber [mailto:subscriber@sepo.dk]
> Subject: Re: Handling SSL Client Auth abort
>
> This is OK - but how do I put custom code into the Tomcat?

Download and modify the source.

> I've already coded a custom realm for the purpose of
> verifying the certificate - could I use this realm to
> catch the exception?

Depends on where the exception is coming from.  If it's during the
initial SSL negotiation, I don't thing the realm has been invoked; it's
likely to have been triggered in the connector (but I haven't looked at
the SSL code, so I can't be sure).  Look at the stack trace associated
with the exception.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.