tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Velidanda Srinivas" <srinivas.velida...@singularity.co.uk>
Subject RE: XFire Spring Web Services
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 10:40:48 GMT
I tried to deploy the war file at the below URL
http://rscreeney.wordpress.com/2006/09/12/web-service-with-spring-and-xfire/#comment-71

There are no errors during deployment but I could not find the WSDL published, the URL given
open the WSDL at above URL is resulting in below error.

"The requested resource (/xfire-spring-demo/StockQuoteService) is not available"

Srinivas.