tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Thai Dang Vu" <tdan...@momentumsystems.com>
Subject RE: Possible bug?
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 13:13:10 GMT
I never use SSL with Tomcat, but do you really want to load 4k rows a
time?

-----Original Message-----
From: Hoa Doan [mailto:geizgeiz123@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 5:11 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Possible bug?

I am accessing a page on my server that outputs about 4000+ records and
displaying them in a table.  The page loads fine w/o SSL enable but with
SSL it just stop around the 2000th row.  I have no idea why this is
happening.

NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) from Momentum Systems, Inc. contains information
that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please do not read, copy or forward this message.  Please permanently
delete all copies and any attachments and notify the sender immediately by reply email or
by calling our Office at 703.740.9300.