tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Szabolcs Márton" <marton.szabo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomcat comet, not working...
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 13:59:27 GMT
Hi again!

i find these
httpservletrequest.setAttribute("org.apache.tomcat.comet",Boolean.TRUE);
httpservletrequest.setAttribute("org.apache.tomcat.comet.support",Boolean.TRUE);

its seems, that you should set these values by hand somewhere,
otherwise it will be NOT processed as Comet request. Is it right?
Where should i put these?

regards,
Szabi