tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matt Cosentino <>
Subject Re: Erratic HTTP response behavior
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 21:09:57 GMT
No I am on intending on using chunked responses.  Is there a way to disable it?

----- Original Message ----
From: Christopher Schultz <>
To: Tomcat Users List <>
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 4:02:58 PM
Subject: Re: Erratic HTTP response behavior

You're right, this /is/ erratic behavior. I think something is going
wrong with your headers or something:

Matt Cosentino wrote:
chunkedDate: Fri, 18 May 2007 22:35:13 GMT

Your response headers appear to be after the body of the response.
Either that or the headers I see there are supposed to be the headers
from the next chunk and/or request in a keepalive request.

Are you intending to use "chunked" responses? 'Cause it looks like they
are being used. There was some in-depth discussion of chunked responses
somewhat recently on the list. Perhaps you could take a look at that for
some reference points (but I'm not saying that it will solve your problem).

I think the problem might be that you are getting chunked encoding for
some reason, but you don't really want it.

- -chris
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla -

To start a new topic, e-mail: