tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Al Sparks <>
Subject Finding isapi_redirector2.dll
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 22:24:40 GMT
I'm new to Tomcat.

I successfully installed version 6.0 on a Windows 2000 server also
running IIS.

Now I'm trying to install the Jakarta redirector plugin.  Everything
I've read says that I'm supposed to download isapi_redirector2.dll, or
build it.  I've been trying to find a download, and can't really find
it.  I've been googling for jakarta-tomcat-connectors, I've been
googling for isapi_redirector2.dll.  Lots of hits, but no joy for an
actual download (beyond the first page, anyway).  What's really
strange is a site search of doesn't find me a download.

What am I missing?

Also, since this is my first install of the redirector, any gotchas
that veterans know of would be appreciated.

   === Al

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: