tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Len Popp" <len.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web application receives request parameters sent to another application on Tomcat 6
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 23:44:05 GMT
It is possible that Tomcat resuses request objects. I'm not sure it
does, but it might. For that reason, you're only allowed to use the
request object in your servlet's doGet or doPost method, you can't
stash it somewhere (e.g. in the HttpSession) and access it later.
(This is mentioned in the servlet spec.) Of course I don't know if
that's your problem, it's just something that came to mind.
--
Len