tomcat-users mailing list archives

From troy giunipero <Troy.Giunip...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Tomcat Native library on java.library.path ?
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 07:24:25 GMT

> P.S. You work for Sun and you're using Windows?

Ouch, that hurt :-D .  Funny you should ask though.  I'm actually a
NetBeans technical writer and I'm trying to understand what the IDE does
specifically when it uses the embedded Tomcat.  I figured trying to set
up Apache Tomcat on its own was the best way of going about this.

Admittedly, it's pretty embarrassing that 99% of the tutorials on
netbeans.org have screenshots using Windows.  That's just because most
all tech writers use Windows.  I just switched to Ubuntu myself about 2
weeks ago, but I'm still not entirely comfortable with it.

Thanks very much for your help!

~troy