tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Philipp F├╝hrer - netzbeben <philipp.fueh...@netzbeben.de>
Subject Re: Marking servlet ... as unavailable
Date Sat, 19 May 2007 13:19:13 GMT
Hi Joe,

the problem is, that the UnavailableException is buggy in some tomcat
versions.
If thrown, tomcat will set the servlet as unavailable but won't print
the exception message.
Use the newest tomcat-version. Or change all UnavailableException to
ServletException, so
you will see the exception message. But in this case don't forget that
tomcat won't set the
servlet as unavailable.

regards,
Philipp