tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Subscriber <subscri...@sepo.dk>
Subject Re: Handling javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: null cert chain
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 11:41:08 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your answer Mark! I would like to add custom code to Tomcat
to make this work, but I can't figure out where to start...I can't see
any alternative solution to my problem. Besides that, I'm hard hung up
on Tomcat anyway. I've tried to download the Tomcat source code, but I
can see the exception occurs within the JSSE - this is where the
confusio starts :-)

...solutions are very welcome!

regards,
kews