tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: JK connector issue - Can't get JKStatus working with IIS 6.0
Date Sat, 12 May 2007 11:01:33 GMT
Since your original config looked OK, could you set your log level for
the isapi redirector to trace and log startup and a single test against
your configured status URL? Please post the results, so we can see, if
the URL got mapped, and why the request didn't get forwarded.

Regards,

Rainer

Mladen Turk wrote:
> Jean-Francois Beaulac wrote:
>> The Connector itselfs works perfectly, I just want to enable the JKStatus
>> page that shows information about the workers and also allow to make
>> changes
>> at runtime to work.
>>
>> In the documentation I've seen specific configuration for Apache HTTPD to
>> mount the JKStatus, but I could not find similar information for IIS.
>>

> I presume you have added in workers.properties
> worker.list=jkstatus,...
> worker.jkstatus.type=status
>
> Then inside uriworkermap.properties add something like:
>
> /one-very-fancy-manger=jkstatus
>
> Finally hitting the http://yourhost/one-very-fancy-manger
> will open you the whole new world :)
>
> Regards,
> Mladen.

kippdata
informationstechnologie GmbH   Tel: 0228 98549 -0
Bornheimer Str. 33a            Fax: 0228 98549 -50
53111 Bonn                     www.kippdata.de

HRB 8018 Amtsgericht Bonn / USt.-IdNr. DE 196 457 417
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Thomas Höfer, Rainer Jung, Sven Maurmann
kippdata
informationstechnologie GmbH   Tel: +49 228 98549 -0
Bornheimer Str. 33a            Fax: +49 228 98549 -50
D-53111 Bonn                   www.kippdata.de