tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: tomcat starts and immediately stops...why????
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 10:06:22 GMT
Ok... so you are starting tomcat on a windows system with the services
mmc.  If you've installed this in the default location, you should be
able to find your logs in C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\logs.  Take a look there for logs related to your
problem.  standard out is trapped to stdout_[date].log, other logs of
interest include catalina_[date].log and jakarta_service_[date].log.

--David