tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: How to get authenticated user's DirContext from JNDIRealm?
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 23:58:51 GMT
You could use request.getUserPrincipal but JNDIRealm doesn't create a
Principal with the details you need.

That being said - your own code might be the way to go. (An "easy"
solution could be to create a servlet filter which wraps the servlet
request and overrides getUserPricipal to return the principal you need.

-Tim