tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brantley Hobbs <sbho...@uga.edu>
Subject Re: Log files always locked
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 18:55:21 GMT
Ultraedit also works.

If I could threadjack here, I'd like to point out my own gripe with
windows tomcat logging.  Can we please make it out of the box log all
stdout stuff to a *single* catalina.out file that doesn't roll over?
That's a pain.  I like to set up an icon to my log file, but I can't
because it's always moving.......

My $0.02.

B.