tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Markus Schönhaber <>
Subject Re: Batik
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 09:13:40 GMT
dimitryous r. schrieb:

> I'm a newbie with Batik and xmlgraphics.
> I just succeed downloading source code for batik 1.7 beta.
> Compilation OK
> Squiggle OK.
> Run with http://localhost:8080/jsp-examples/jsp2/jspx/textRotate.jspx?
> name=JSPX
> OK
> But how to recompile as there is no such file.

You don't recompile as there is no such file. Instead,
the output is generated by textRotate.jspx - this is the file you need
to edit.
If you're using Tomcat 6, you're done. Reloading the page should reflect
the changes you made to textRotate.jspx.
If you're using Tomcat 5, textRotate.jspx comes precompiled and has a
servlet-mapping. To see the changes you made to textRotate.jspx you have
to comment or remove the corresponding servlet-mapping, i. e. comment or

in webapps/jsp-examples/WEB-INF/web.xml

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: