tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Al Sparks <>
Subject Installing ISAPI redirect for IIS
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 01:19:24 GMT
I've got a Windows 2000 server running IIS (IIS 5.x) and I've
installed Apache Tomcat 6.0.  I want to install the ISAPI redirector.
I've accessed the following instructions:

but according to one post I've read on this forum, redirector2.dll is
no longer actively supported.  There is a download at:
for a redirect.dll, but I haven't seen any instructions for
implementing it.

Can I simply follow the instructions at the above installhowto.html
site for redirect.dll?

Is there an even better way of doing this?
    === Al

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: