tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Propes, Barry L " <barry.l.pro...@citi.com>
Subject RE: invalid reference to login form
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 21:32:33 GMT
we'll see how this goes.

It's been relatively stable to this point. And further, this user can log on to certain sections,
but not a certain path of the URL.

In other words, I have certain files that are protected. Then I have a completely separate
directory that's protected.

This person can access one of the specified files, but nothing in the "admin" directory! Which
incidentally is called admin, FWIW.

> Is it always the same users? Is it always the same place?

It's not always the same users, bot so far, it is the same place it seems.

this path --
             <url-pattern>/chngctrl/admin/*</url-pattern>
is causing a problem, so it seems, not the case with the below files.
             <url-pattern>/chngctrl/change_ctrl_admin4.jsp</url-pattern>
             <url-pattern>/chngctrl/change_ctrl_admin5.jsp</url-pattern>
             <url-pattern>/chngctrl/change_ctrl_admin5b.jsp</url-pattern>

I might give the sourceforge thing a go if this keeps up!