tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Enrico Donelli" <enrico.done...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple instances when starting Tomcat
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 15:23:53 GMT
I think that you have many processes because each tomcat  thread is
mapped on a system process.
I think this depends on the java vm/kernel, but I don't know the details.
But it shouldn't be a problem, as long as I know.
Also on my debian system, with kernel 2.4, I have the same behaviuor.

Hope this helps
Enrico