tomcat-users mailing list archives

From tomcat <tom...@1bigthink.com>
Subject Suspected mod_jk connection problems
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 21:05:20 GMT
Hello All,

I have a server that is not too heavily trafficked (yet!) that, to
the user appears to hang on pages. This appears to be happening most
often to users outside my network, as it has not been encountered by
our developers unless they are working from home.

I am not seeing any network issues, internally, but I do see these
errors in my jk.log quite a lot:

[error] ajp_service::jk_ajp_common.c (1659): Client connection
aborted or network problems

I've looked this error up in my search engines with no hits. Any
suggestions on what to look for or how to clear this up?

Configuration:
CentOS 4.4
Apache 2.0.52
Jakarta-Tomcat 5.5.7