tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Caine <step...@commongrnd.com>
Subject Re: TomCat users' list, forum or documentation ?
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 15:33:37 GMT
Sven,

Before your give up with Tomcat, you should try Qilan
(www.qilan.com).  Qilan is a web development application which
includes a fully configured version of Tomcat.  Qilan even includes
simple apple scripts that start/stop Tomcat.  If you want to get into
configuring Tomcat, that's fine, but you don't have to.  Tomcat is a
great performer, fast, reliable and stable.  I agree that it's
internals can be difficult for the user who just wants to create a
web application, but that's were Qilan comes into play.  Qilan is a
Mac OS X application.

Stephen Caine
CommonGround Softworks, Inc.