tomcat-users mailing list archives

From lightbulb432 <>
Subject Re: Excluding JSP compiler from Tomcat
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 15:07:34 GMT

Thanks for your response. For the first of the two options you presented,
what exactly happens during the web.xml autogeneration? Will it simply
change only the <servlet> elements but leave everything else as is in my
current web.xml, including <servlet-mapping>? Is there anything else it

The less it changes, the more my development (pre-deployment) would be as
close to production as possible, I'm guessing...