tomcat-users mailing list archives

From oj <oja...@gmx.de>
Subject where can I define if a webapp will startup or not
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 06:44:00 GMT

Hi,

I'm looking for the opportunity to enable or disable a webapp for startup. I
have an application which I can disable during the tomcat is running, and if
this happens I want that this state is persistent also for a tomcat restart,
but I do not know where I can define this.

I just found the load on startup tag in the web.xml but it seems that this
will be used for ordering the webapp start.

Thanks for your help